After a Master 1 in International Business at Rouen Business School, I choose to improve my competencies in digital strategy and marketing. Previous job experiences helped me being familiar with automotive finance and tourism industries.
I'm looking for a digital position to start early 2016.
Being constantly dynamic, accurate, creative, and having a digital and international experience, I'm ready for new challenges to grow your business.
to october 2015
- Help to develop the strategy on social medias and improve online media performance to the worlwide level.
- Creation of content via Photoshop and redaction of editorial guidelines for all social medias,
- Setting-up and optimisation of Google Business pages for all resorts: € 2 millions of sales generated in 4 months,
- Projects management on the customer journey socialization of the B2C website: Social Wall & Social Login,
- Analysis of the different levers of trafic acquisition and conversion on social medias.
to april 2015
- Operational Advisory Mission for DareDo (Start-Up). Launching of a m-coaching app on the global market. - Benchmark of the best practices - Optimizing the app's ergonomics - Establishing the Inbound Marketing features - Defining the Social Media Strategy - Prototyping beta version.
to november 2014
- Establishing a White Paper on "Customer experience 3.0 in the travel industry" and presenting a strategic recommendation to Voyages-SNCF.com on the mobile user experience.
to december 2013
- Responsible for creating and communicating marketing reports for the Renault / Nissan network on financial offers.
- Updating and creation of reports following RCI's key activities - Analysis and monitoring of the Irish market's motor finance offers.
Social Media Strategy
Graphic Design: Photoshop, Canva, PikToChart, Video Montage
CMS: Prestashop, Wordpress, Joomla
French - Native Language
Institut Léonard De Vinci
to june 2012
Erasmus exchange program
to april 2015
Rouen Business School
to june 2014
Test Scores : TOEIC 895